May 10 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Please join us for a casual, informal meeting to talk about anything! An open discussion forum, even to non-members.
Did you recently attend an interesting workshop? Did you read an article, book, or see a movie/show you’d like to discuss? Are you struggling with a specific issue in your practice? Are you concerned about recent social or political issues?
Share your thoughts and get support from others.
Presented by: Essex-Union County Association of Psychologists
Moderated by: Lydia Z. Golub, Ph.D. and Sara Tedrick Parikh, Ph.D.
- Friday April 9, 9:00-10:00
- Monday May 10, 10:00-11:00
- Friday June 11, 9:00-10:00
- Monday July 12, 10:00-11:00
- Friday August 13, 9:00-10:00
- Monday September 13, 10:00-11:00
- Friday April 8, 9:00-10:00
- Monday November 8, 10:00-11:00
- Friday December 10, 9:00-10:00
Each meeting has a topic for discussion.
To register online and to learn about the upcoming topic, Click Here
To suggest a topic to discuss at a future meeting, Click Here
Participation is limited in order to promote lively discussion. Additional dates will be offered if there is greater interest.
NOTE: No CE credits are offered, as this is a free and informal event